Personal improvement through community betterment is the win-win for volunteers on the event team for the Niagara Health Expo. We need volunteers to join the 2018 Niagara Health Expo and help make the 5th annual community event a success. Every bit of time makes a big difference, 1 hour, 2 hours, or more; it all adds to a big WIN – WIN. Consider the benefits of volunteerism with the Expo:
- Build relationships for career advancement
- Make connections with doctors & healthcare providers
- Give back to local healthcare community and charitable groups
- Learn skills and develop lifetime experience
- Qualify for community service hours
Volunteers can choose to assist in advance on event preparations or join us at the Expo on Saturday, October 20, 10 am to 2 pm, Hotel Dieu Shaver Health & Rehabilitation Centre, 574 Glenridge Ave., St. Catharines.
Contact Paul Carfagnini, firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-328-5296.
V O L U N T E E R ! WE WANT YOU FOR A WIN –WIN.
Please share this news or post the flyer to help push the message.
Read more about our community event designed to promote healthcare and wellness in Niagara