Thanks to the Star Metroland Media including the Niagara Dailies; The Standard, The Review, and The Tribune newspapers for support of the Niagara Health Expo 2018. Star Metroland Media takes tremendous pride in supporting community events and initiatives throughout Niagara. For over 100 years, our region’s daily newspapers have proudly supported our community by providing the advertising solutions needed to ensure successful events and campaigns.
Star Metroland Media in the Niagara Region brings our community news to readers. Their journalists value the tradition of delivering the latest news, events and information to you and your community. As a proud member of the Niagara community, Star Metroland Media is deeply rooted in the local history and are committed to being an active and engaged contributor to our future. The Standard, The Review, and The Tribune newspapers connect advertisers with highly-engaged audiences .
As the print media sponsor, Star Metroland Media will provide the following media campaign for the Expo
- 2 – 1/4 page ads in the Niagara Falls Review
- 1– 1/2 page ad in the Niagara Falls Review
- 2 – 1/4 page ads in the St Catharines Standard
- 1– 1/2 page ad in the St Catharines Standard
- 2 – 1/4 page ads in the Welland Tribune
- 1– 1/2 page ad in the Welland Tribune
- 46,666 impressions shared between the Review, Standard and Tribune websites