Hearing Loss affects one in two people over the age of 50.
Are you one of them?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of these questions, it’s time to have your hearing checked:
- Do people sound like they’re mumbling?
- Do you often adjust the volume on the TV or radio?
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you notice that you have trouble understanding conversation in background noise?
- Have family or friends mentioned that you seem to be having trouble hearing?
What is a Hearing Health Check?
A Hearing Health Check is conducted by a registered Hearing Care Professional with a portable audiometer. Each Hearing Health Check takes about 15 minutes to conduct, results are reviewed and your hearing health questions answered.
This just might be the best 15 minutes you can spend where your hearing health is concerned because a Hearing Health Check is the first step to discovering how healthy your hearing.